TEAM EFFECTIVENESS & PERFORMANCE COACHING
CUSTOM RECRUITING, ORIENTATION, AND PERFORMANCE COACHING
Share your goals with us and invite us into your business. Individual and team interactions help us
quickly identify where and why efforts are aligned and misaligned with the goals of your organization.
Through private and confidential performance coaching, we work with your executives, managers, and key contributors to both
preserve and enhance aligned efforts and transform personal and professional obstacles into targeted goal-attaining initiatives.
We facilitate recruiting, orientation, and team meetings with poised communication, targeted strategic direction,
accountability, inclusion, positivity, and a growth mindset. We carefully screen candidates for cultural fit,
keep your employees at the top of their games, and tie the people in your organization together.
Without our techniques, your people are underperforming!
- WHERE IS OUR ORGANIZATION UNDER-PERFORMING? WHY IS THAT HAPPENING?
- WHAT IS THE STATE OF OUR CULTURE? IS IT HOLDING US BACK OR HELPING US GROW?
- WHY DO WE STRUGGLE WITH HIGH TURNOVER?
- IS OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM UNITED, EFFECTIVE, AND RESPECTED THROUGHOUT THE ORGANIZATION?
- ARE WE PROPERLY TRANSITIONING OUR KEY PERFORMERS INTO EFFECTIVE LEADERS?
- WHO PROVIDES CONFIDENTIAL COACHING TO OUR PEOPLE FOR PERFORMANCE-LIMITING BEHAVIORS AND HABITS?
Brad is the founder of Zebra Leadership, LLC. He works closely with under-performing organizations that are led by profit-driven individuals. His work revolves around tightly defining and then leveraging the governing principles and goals of client organizations to 1.) Build highly aligned teams and 2.) Provide performance and effectiveness coaching for key individuals and leaders. Brad holds degrees in both business and psychology, has completed graduate work in Organization Development and Executive Coaching, spent 15 successful years working at various levels within organizations, and received training in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction techniques through the Jon Kabat-Zinn lineage.