A CENTERED, FOCUSED, & PREPARED APPROACH
TO ACHIEVING PERSONAL, TEAM, AND ORGANIZATIONAL GROWTH
- AM I MEETING THE NEEDS AND EXPECTATIONS OF MY LEADERSHIP ROLE? *ask about professional assessments
- DO WE HAVE A CLEAR AND COMPELLING VISION FOR WHERE THE ORGANIZATION IS GOING?
- ARE WE ANALYZING THE DATA AND DRAWING ASSUMPTIONS AND CONCLUSIONS TOGETHER OR SEPARATELY?
- HAVE WE DETERMINED AND EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATED OUR (FEW) MOST IMPORTANT STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES?
- HAVE WE ASSESSED OUR CURRENT KEY LEADERS, SYSTEMS, AND STRUCTURES?
- DO WE COMMUNICATE WELL AS A LEADERSHIP TEAM WITH THE REST OF THE ORGANIZATION?
We use proven tools and techniques to facilitate a safe environment where you and your team will discover growth opportunities that you otherwise are not talking or thinking about.
Brad is the founder of Zebra Leadership, LLC. He works closely with organizations and individuals who are hungry for growth. His work revolves around tightly defining and then leveraging the governing principles and goals of his clients to 1.) Build highly aligned teams and 2.) Provide performance and effectiveness coaching for key individuals and leaders. Brad holds degrees in both business and psychology, has completed graduate work in Organization Development and Executive Coaching, spent 15 successful years working at various levels within organizations, and received training in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction techniques through the Jon Kabat-Zinn lineage.